GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, October 2, 2014

Devi Mahatmyam

Jai sri Ram,
The devas said-O great queen of all, in the same manner, you must destroy all our enemies and the afflictions of the three worlds,

Sri Devi Said, In 28th age when again two mighty demons born, i will be back from the womb of Yashoda in the home of coward Nand-Baba and dwells in Vindhyachal and destroy both demons,

When Devas from heaven and man from earth pray to me and praise, i shall look at with favors-when there will be no rain i shall born on the drought ridden earth but not womb begotten, behold munis with hundred eyes so mankind shall glorify me and i shall maintain the whole world with life sustaining vegetables that born out of my comic body, there i shall slay the great asura Durgama and i shall be known as Devi Durga, when i shall stay at Himalaya sages will identify with might as Bheema devi and i shall slain great Asura,

Thus whenever troubles arise due to the advent of demons and Asura shaktiesi shall incarnate and destroy them, Devi Said that whoso ever with a concentrated mind shall to me-i shall put down trouble there and then without any doubt, they who recite and realize truth unto me ever remain realized and at distant from afflictions of Maya, Eighth day of brighter half and fourteenth day of dark half of the fortnight shall be favorable days to recall me pastimes which invite my blessings for all aspects of life, i will accept all oblation, offerings- i will accept with love the sacrifices and the worship that made and the fire offerings whether they are done will due knowledge or not, worship performed at the autumnal season attain great satisfaction from my devotion through my grace and these days proves dispeller of fear that makes one rejoice eternally with my grace, Glorification of mine dewas devotees very near to me--------Having spoken thus the adorable Mother, fierce in prowess disappears from the spot even as the Devas gazing on, Obeisance to You Mother, Revere your lotus feet again and again on the occasion,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please