GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, January 3, 2017

As you are

Jai Sri Ram
I have no liking for wealth nor for religious merits nor for sensual enjoyment nor again do i seek the state of perfect and perpetual calm,

Birth after Birth let me have devotion to the lotus feet of sri Rama, this is the only boon i ask and nought else, Let sri Rama take me for a wicked fellow, let people call me an enemy of my preceptor and master, all the same by your grace may my devotion to feet of Sita and Rama grow day day by day,

In response to Bharata prayer there came a sweet and benedictory utterances from midst of the Triveni,

Dear Bharata, you are pious in everyway and your love for sri Rama's feet is unbounded-in vein do you harbour depressing thoughts in your mind, there is no one so dear to Rama as You are,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please