GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, January 1, 2017

Obeisance of Mother Sita

Jai sri Ram,\
I revere the lotus feet of all gods, demons, human, Nagas, birds, spirits, manes, Gandhjarva, Kinnara and giants with joined palms, pray be gracious to me in journey, Revere the lotus feet of Saint poet Tulsi das, Obeisance to sri Hanuman, bow my head in his lotus feet again and again,

Humble is my lot yet keep quest to revere the lotus feet of Rama through thoughts, words and deeds,

Exploits of sri Rama is adorable all the way, indeed they are wise who realize this truth before being late in journey,

I bow my head to the lotus feet of lord Rama the epicentre of Sri Ramayana, a bridge to cross over the ocean of mundane existence, Obeisance of Mother Sita the limit of light and compassion,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks Please