GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, December 24, 2017

Hare Rama

Jai Sri Ram
Dwelling in my capital you cherish love for hermits, if so go and join with Them and kicked him, Taking his ministers with him Vibhishan departed, Said-I will go today and behold with these eyes of mine, those very feet,Cherishing such fond expectation Vibhishan crossed over,

Sugreeva approached Lord that Ravana's brother has come to see you-sri Rama said, i will not abandon even the murderer of myriads of Brahmans if he seeks refuge in me, Vibhishan to Lord-having heard wit my own ears of your renown i have come to you with belief that you dissipates the fear of birth and rebirth, save me-Save Me, When the Lord saw Vibhishan prostrate, he immediately started up much delighted, taking him in his long arms clasped him to his bosom, tell me king of Lanka, is all well with you,

Vibhishan Said-There can be no happiness for a creature nor can its mind know any peace even in dream, so long as it does not relinquish desire which is an abode of sorrow and adore Sri Ram, i am blessed beyond measure, O all gracious and blissful Rama, in that i have beheld with my own eyes the lotus feet which are worthy of adoration even to Brahma and Shiva, Lord Said-listen my friend i tell you my nature, if a man, even though he has been an enemy to the whole world comes terror stricken to me, seeking his protection and discarding vanity, infatuation, hypocrisy and traceries of various kinds, i speedily make the very like of a saint,

The ties of affection that binds man are like so many threads which a pious soul gathers up and twists into a string wherewith he binds his soul to my feet, looks upon all with same eye, no craving and mind free from joy-grief and sorrow, a saint of this description abides in my heart, only saints of your type are dear to me, for the sake of none else do i body myself forth, THOSE MEN WHO WORSHIP ME IN MY PERSONAL FORM, ARE INTENT ON DOING GOOD TO OTHERS, FIRMLY TREAD THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND STEADFAST IN THEIR VOW AND DEVOTED TO THE FEET OF THE BRAHMANS ARE DEAR TO ME AS LIFE,

  May Lord Bless all

Thanks please