GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, February 18, 2018

Set Fire

Jai Sri Ram
I too heard of your piety, which is evident from the fact that you have stole away another's wife,

I have witnessed with my own eyes the protection you vouchsafe to an envoy,

When you saw your sister with her ears and nose cut off, it was from consideration of pity that you forgave the wrong, Your piety is famed throughout the world-i too am very fortunate in having been able to see you,

Pirate no more you stupid creature but look at my arms o foolish monkey, listen Angada tell me which warrior in your army with dare encounter me, Rama has grown weak in separation from his wife, his younger brother share his grief, you and Sugreeva are trees of river bank, My brother Vibhishan is cowrd by nature, there is one monkey no doubt-of extra ordinary might-who came before and set fire to the city,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks Please