GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Jai Sri Ram

Jai Sri Ram
Lord Shiva to Uma, listen Uma-blessed is the family, worthy of adoration for the whole world and most hallowed too, in which is born an humble devotee of illustrious Rama,

I have narrated, Girija, the story of sri Rama, which wipes out the sins of Kali age and removes the impurities of the mind,

Girija-daughter of mountain king was greatly delighted at heart to hear the whole narrative and replied in pleasing tones,

By the grace of my lord-yourself-my doubts have disappeared and my devotion to sri Rama's feet has been renovated, by your blessing, O Lord of the universe, i have attained the object of my life, unswerving devotion to Sri Rama has sprung in the heart and all my afflictions have ended,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks Please