GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, December 12, 2022

most charming and sanctifying story of his descent

 Jai Sri Ram,

Now that I have listened to your words which were refreshing as moonbeams, my ignorance, like the feverish healing of the autumnal sunshine, has faded away, you have removed my all doubts, O gracious Lord, and the reality of Rama has been revealed to me, by your grace, my gloom has been lifted and I feel Happy now, 

Regarding me as your slave, even though I am a woman ignorant and stupid by nature, answer my former question, if you are pleased with me, Rama, I understand, is no other than indestructible Brahma, who is consciousness itself and who, though bereft of all, yet dwells in the heart of all, why did he takes the form of a human being, explain me, Hearing Uma's most polite words, and seeing unadulterated love for the story of Sri Rama, the all-merciful and all wise Sankara, the destroyer of cupid, was glad at heart and extolling Uma in so many ways, Said,

Hear the blessed story of the Holy Rama, which was narrated at length by the Sage Bhusandi to the king of birds Garuda, I shall tell you later on how that great dialogue took place,

First listen to the most charming and sanctifying story of his descent, the virtues, and forms of Sri Hari are unlimited, innumerable, and immeasurable, yet I proceed to tell them according to the best of my intellectual capacity, listen, Uma, with reverence,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please