GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, February 26, 2023

snap it like the stalk of a mushroom,

 Jai Sri Ram,

In an assembly where any one of Raghu's race is present o one would dare speak such scandalous words as Janaka's has done, even though conscious of the presence of Sri Rama, the jewel Raghu's race, listen O delighted of Solar Race,,

I sincerely tell you, without any vain boasting, if I but have your permission, I will lift the round world like a ball and smash it like an ill-baked earthen Jar, and by the glory of your Majesty, O blessed Lord, 

I can break the mount Meru like a reddish, What then this wretched old bow, Realizing this my Lord, let me have your command and see what wonder I work, I will sting the bow as though it were a lotus stalk and run with it not less than eight hundred miles, 

By the might of your glory, O lord, I will snap it like the stalk of a mushroom, or, if I fail, I swear by your lotus feet never to handle a bow or quiver again,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please