GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, April 30, 2023

solemnly bestows the kingdom on Bharata

 Jai Sri Ram,

Kaal in the Garb of queen really wants to take my life, then steeling the heart, he politely spoke to her, why you should utter such unbecoming words, cast off all confidence and affection, 

I will dispatch a messenger at day break to recall Bharata and Shatrughan, then fixed an auspicious date and making all preparations I will solemnly bestows the kingdom on Bharata,

Rama has no greed of sovereignly and is deeply attached to Bharata, I sincerely tell you, swearing by Rama a hundred times that his mother never said a word to me in connection, 

Only one thing has cause pain to me, second boon that you have asked, tell me the fault of Rama, how could he whose temperament was congenial even to an enemy act contrary to his will of his own mother,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please