GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, May 2, 2023

death to me and ill repute to you

 Jai Sri Ram,

No more of jesting or anger, make a reasonable and thoughtful request, so that I may now regale my eyes on the sight of Bharata's installation on the throne, I tell you sincerely that I cannot live without Rama, 

Be assured of your mind and be wise, my existence depends on the sight of Sri Rama, hearing these words queen blazed up like the fire, said, you might as well as trillions of devices, but my stratagem shall not avail with me, 

Either grant my request or earn a bad reputation, am not fond of wiles, i have known all of you, I will repay with a vengeance the benefit she has sought to confer upon me,

If Rama does not retire to the woods assuming the garb of a hermit as soon as the day break, death to me and ill repute to you will be inevitable, bear this in mind, O king,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please