GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, June 21, 2023

bulbs, roots, and fruits

 Jai Sri Ram,

Rama rejoiced to uphold the sacred and lovely hermitage of Sage Valmiki, hearing the arrival of Rama, the sage came forth to receive him, Rama prostrate before the sage, and holy Brahman blessed him like anything, gladdened his eyes and with due honor took Rama to his hermitage, 

Holy sage offered Licious bulbs, roots, and fruits to the trinity, they all partake of those fruits and felt obliged in the proximity of a holy sage, Valmiki rejoiced to have a glimpse of Rama, 

Then Rama spoke decently to the sage you know all what for I have been here being the knower of past, present and future through your gracious vision, saying thus Rama related the whole episode that how Queen Kaykeyi had exiled him into the woods, 

Compliance with my father's command, the gratification of my mother, installation of Bharat as crown prince and my seeing you, all this, my lord, is the result of my meritorious acts, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please