GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, June 2, 2023

finishing the purificatory acts Rama performed his ablutions

 Jai Sri Ram,

For the sake of devotees, Earth, the Brahmanas, and gods, the gracious Lord takes the form of a man, and performs actions by hearing of which the snares of the world are broken, 

Realizing this O friend, shed all infatuation and devoted to the feet of Sita and Rama, Laxman yet counting the virtues of Sri Rama, the dawned, after finishing the purificatory acts Rama performed his ablutions and sent for some milk of banyan tree, 

Sumantra appears on the scene and relates the truth of his visit to Rama with the message of the King, Rama admonished him in ways more than one, said Rama-what legends of our race achieve through hard truth of penance, that attain to me by an easy road, 

Clasping the feet of my father and conveying my repeated obeisances to him pray to him with joined palms, be not troubled on my account, dear Father, Laxman made some poignant remarks, rama restrict him and request minister not to communicate that in any case, When Sumantra relates the truth as directed by the king, Sita refused indirectly, said Sita falling at the feet of my father-in-law and mother-in-law request them on my behalf not to grieve for me, for I feel naturally happy in the woods, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please