GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, June 3, 2023

Rama's command could not be violated

 Jai Sri Ram,

Rama's command could not be violated, cruel was the turn, He drove the chariot, and the horses turned their eyes towards Rama, overcome with grief at this sight Nishad's men beat their heads and lamented, 

Sri Rama dismissed Sumantra against the latter will, himself arrived at the bank of Ganga and called a Boat, but the ferryman would not bring it, said that I know your secret, about the dust from your lotus feet is drug possessing the features of turning things into the human, by its very touch rock was transformed into a woman, wood is not harder than stone,

If my boat gets converted into a hermits wife like Ahilya, I shall be robbed of the very mean of sustenance  in that my boat disappear, is the only mean I have to maintain my family, I know no other trade, if therefore, my lord, you must cross the river, command me to lave your lotus feet,

I will let you Board only when I bathed your lotus feet, I seek no toll from you, I swear by you, Let Laxman shoot arrows if he will but until I have washed your feet I will not, O gracious lord, ferry you cross, 

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks, please