GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, June 6, 2023

you have done me a favor and exalted me

 Jai Sri Ram,

Rama bathed in the Ganga and after worshipping a newly made Parthiv lingam, bowed his head, with joined palms Sita addressed Goddes Ganga, pray to accomplish my desire, that I may return with my husband and his younger brother and worship you again,

Said the Ganga, listen, O Vedeha's daughter and beloved consort of Rama, who is not aware of your truth and glory, people become masters of the heaven's quarters the moment You look at them and all supernatural powers wait upon you,

You making humble entities to me, you have done me a favor and exalted me, yet, O venerable lady, bless you I must, just in order to fulfill my speech,

With your beloved lord and his younger, you shall safely return to Ayodhya, each wish of your heart shall be accomplished and bright glory shall spread throughout the world,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please