GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, September 24, 2023

Pray vouchsafe to me some tangible support

 Jai Sri Ram,

You are conversant, dear brother, with the traditions of the solar race and know how truthful and how fond of fame our father was, 

You are also aware of the gravity of the occasion, the circumstances in which we are placed, and the consideration we should have feelings for our elders, you are aware of everyone's duty as well as what is best for you and me, and what should I do, have entire confidence in you, yet I say something appropriate to the occasion, have been conserved by  preceptors family, tell me who is not subjected to hardship, 

Obey the command yourself and also help me do the same, and be the savior of the solar Race, even though enduring great hardship makes your subject and your own people happy, my vow has been shared by all,  but your lot would be hardest for the whole of exile, I know you are tender-hearted yet speaking refulgent words to you, but times are so out of joint that this will not unjustifiable of my part, in hard time good brothers stand one in good stead,

Hearing the words of Rama, the whole assembly was lost in the trance of affection, with loving obeisance Bharata said, have driven the joy of heaving accompanied you, obtained the reward of being born into this world, NOW MY GRACIOUS LORD, whatever be your command I will bow to it, carry it out with reverence, Pray vouchsafe to me some tangible support by serving which I may enable to reach the end of the term of your exile,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please