GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, October 2, 2023

mysterious without a second

 Jai Sri Ram, 

Reverence you, O Rama, fond of your devotees, compassionate and gentle of disposition, possessed of an exquisitely beautiful swarthy form, eyes like full brown lotus, immense is the might of your long arms, 

Ornament of the solar race, you broke the bow of Shiva, crushed the host of demons, you are adored by Shiva, Brahma, and other divinities,, I adore your spouse Sita and younger brother Laxman, Man who worship your lotus feet never sink in the ocean of metempsychosis,

I adore him who is mysterious without a second, all powerful and omnipresent, eternal, transcending three Gnas, and absolute that self existent, 

I Reverence, be gracious to me, and grant me devotion to your lotus feet, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please