GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, October 6, 2023

Sage Sarbhanga

 Jai Sri Ram,

Rama along with Sita and Laxman then visited the sage Sarbhanga, Gazing at Rama's lotus face, the sage reverently drank in the beauty like bees, blessed indeed was his birth, 

Said the sage, Listen, O gracious Rama, I was about to leave for Brahma abode, it reached my ears that Rama is coming to the forest, and since then watching the road day and night, now my heart is soothed at the sight of my lord,

I have accomplished nothing to deserve your grace, yet you have shown your grace on me, you have done me no favor, you have only redeemed your vow, steeler of your devotee's heart, for the sake of this humble servant remain here before my eyes till I have quitted this body and met you, in your abode, 

So saying the sage offered whatever sacrifices, austere penance he had done and received in return the boon of devotion, having acquired the rare gift of devotion the sage prepared a funeral pile and discarding all attachments from heart ascended it, constantly aide in my heart, Rama, along with Sita and Laxman, in your qualified and enbodied form swarthy as a dark cloud, O gracious Rama, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please