GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, November 22, 2023

I will shoot the fool tomorrow

 Jai Sri Ram,

Rama said to Laxman, Autumn is here but no news about Sita, if only once I could anyhow come to know of her whereabouts, I would recover her out of the hands of death himself,

Wherever she may be, if she is alive I would make an all-out effort to rescue her, Sugreeva has forgotten me because he got a kingdom, treasury, amenities, and his own spouse, I will shoot the fool tomorrow with the same arrow which I used to kill Vali, 

Laxman found the Lord Angry and took his bow and arrows in his hands, The Lord instructed him to go to Sugreeva, you should only frighten him to bring him back, 

There Hanuman wakes up Sugreeva un truth of Rama's cause. Sugreeva felt amused and sent here and there team of monkeys in search of Sita, Reached Laxman, and related things in accordance with the occasion and time, and then all accompanied Laxman to reach the lotus feet of Rama, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please