GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, November 6, 2023

when I wanted to marry

 Jai Sri Ram,

Rama saw the most beautiful lake and took a dip into it, Feeling supremely delighted, seeing the pleasant shade of a stately tree, sat with his brother, 

All the gods pay a visit to Rama once more, having rhymed his praise back, Sage Narada too visits Rama and finds it appropriate for supplication and asks for a boon, that My lord has many names, each greater than the rest, 

Let the Name Rama surpass all other names in exterminating the whole brood of sins even as a fowler kills an entire flock of birds, May the name Rama shine as the moon and the other names as so many stars in the cloudless sky of your devotee's heart and bowed at the lord's feet, said the Rama be so it,

Seeing the Lord pleased, Narada spoke again in gentle tones, listen, Rama, when I wanted to marry, why you not let me accomplish my desire,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please