GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, February 4, 2024

excellences of Rama are an abode of delight

 Jai Sri Ram,

The god presiding over the ocean clasped the feet of the Lord in dismay and Said, Forgive, Lord all my faults, ETHER, AIR, WATER, AND EARTH, all are dull by nature it is Your Maya that brought them for the purpose of creation under impulse from you, so declared by the scripture, 

One would attain happiness only by remaining where he has been placed by my lord, my lord has done well in giving me a lesson, but you have fixed a certain limit for everyone, a drum, a Sudra, a beast, and a woman, all these deserve your instruction, by the glory of Lord I shall dried up and the army will cross over but this will bring no credit to me, your command however is inevitable thus declare by Vedas, I shall do at once what pleases you,

On hearing his most submissive words the all-merciful smiled and said, tell me dear father, some device whereby the monkey host may cross over, He Siad, my lord, two monkey brothers in your army Nila and Nala, got a boon in their childhood from a sage, touched by them even huge mountain will float on the ocean by your glory, have ocean bridged so that your glorious achievement may be sung in all the sphere of creation, with this bow, my lord, exterminate the inhabiting my north coast, on hearing this Rama immediately relieved the agony of the ocean's heart, the god presiding over the ocean was rejoiced and gratified to witness Sri Rama's astounding might and valor, bowing his head, he took leave,

The god presiding over the ocean left for his home, this episode may wipe out the impurities of Kali age, the excellences of Rama are an abode of delight, a panacea for all doubt and unfalling remedy for sorrow,, therefore giving up all other hope and faith, ever sing and hear them, O Manasa,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please