GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, March 13, 2024

unable to repay my debt to you

 Jai Sri Ram,

Listen, O fountain of mercy, I am sn of wind god, a monkey, Hanuman is my name, I am humble servant of Sri Rama, the befriender of the meek, 

Hearing this Bharata Rose and reverently embraced Him, affection was too great for his heart to contain, his eyes streamed with tears, at your very sight, O Hanuman, all my woes have disappeared, in you I have embraced my beloved Rama himself, 

Again and again, he enquired about Sri Rama, and said listen brother what shall I give you in return for this happy news, I have pondered and found that there is nothing in this world to match the news you have brought, 

I am thus unable to repay my debt to you, pray, recount to me the dongs of my Lord, the Hanuman bowed his head at the feet once more and  narrated all meritorious deeds of Sri Ram, Said Bharata, tell me, Hanuman, does my gracious lord ever remember me as one of his servant, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please