GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, April 22, 2024

fills me with doubt, please relate it

 Jai Sri Ram,

Said Shankara to Goddess Gauri, I have told you in full this holy narrative according to my lights,

Stories of Sri Rama are numberless and beyond all dimensions, Even Vedas cannot reveal the full in truth all about Rama, one may count the drops of water in shower of Rains but exploited of Sri Rama,  his birth, his names too are endless so is the truth of his Glory, 

But, this sacred story ensure safe passage to the abode of Rama, I have repeated tis delightful story which Kaka Bhusandi recited to Garuda, I have recounted a few of Sri Rama's virtues, let me know Bhavani what I am to tell next,

Uma gladly replied in soft ascents that I am thrice blessed to heard this sacred praise of Rama that takes away fear of birth and rebirth, 

O Lord by your esteemed grace Now I have attained to the object of my life and no delusion left in me, I have realized the greatness of Rama, who is knowledge and bliss personified, While you sang what you have chosen to call, The Manasa Lake of Sri Hari's exploits, I listened, my lord, you just told me that this charming story was recited by Kakabhusandi to Garuda, Bhusandi is staunch in his dispassion and steadfast in his wisdom and realization, cherish deep devotion to Rama, the one that possesses whole sum truth of Rama but a crow in form, fills me with doubt, please relate it,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please