GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, April 23, 2024

listen to a most scared Story

 Jai Sri Ram,

Said Girija, Also tell me, my lord, how did Bhusandi obtain the form of a crow even though devoted to Sri Rama, steeped in wisdom, a home of virtues and resolute of mind,

Further tell me, O merciful lord, where from did the crow get this scared and delightful story, and also let me know, how could you hear it, Garuda is highly enlightened and an embodiment of virtues moreover servant of Sri Hari, lives along with, leaving host of sages he approaches a crow to hear about Sri Rama, 

Let me know how the dialogue proceeded between the crow and Garuda, Shiva rejoiced to hear all about, and politely replied, O Virtuous lady, you are blessed indeed, your idea is holy, and you possesses not  a little love for the lotus feet of Rama,

Therefore, listen to a most sacred Story which put an end to the delusion of the whole universe, the king of birds too went and put quite similar question to the crow, I will reverently tell you all that, Listen, Uma with an attentive mind,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please