GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, April 29, 2024

how absurd then

 Jai Sri Ram,

Shiva said to Bhavani, Sri Rama cannot be found except through Love, you may practice Yoga, cultivate spiritual and much more, I redirect him to the Nilagiri, where Lives the Kakabhusandi, conversant with Bhakti of Sri Rama, unceasingly recites Rama's narratives, noble birds listen to it,

Go there, stay there some time, and hear the pastime of Rama, your distress born of infatuation, will thus disappears 

When I had told this to him, he bowed head at my feet and departed, I did not instruct him, it is because of the grace of Sri Rama, I had come to know the secret of Garuda, 

Ever, Garuda, the very crest of devotees and enlightened souls and the mount of Lord was deluded by Maya how absurd then, the poor mortals vaunt immunity from it,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please