GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, September 13, 2024

Hare Rama

 Jai Sri Ram,

The benevolent Rama will nonetheless respect the devotion and pleasure of this wicked servant, Rama, who made barks out and wise counsellors out of monkeys and bears, everybody calls me a servant of the lord and I my self claim to be one, and Sri Rama puts up with the scoffing remark that a master like Sita's Lord has a servant like Tulsidasa, 

My presumption and error are indeed very great, and, hearing the tale of my sins, even hell has turned up its nose at them, Lord applauded my devotion and spirit on hearing of perceiving and scanning them with the mind's eye,

Lord never cherishes at his mind the lapse, if any, on part of a devotee, while he remembers the latter's spirit a hundred time,

For instance, the very crime of which he had killed Vali even as a huntsman was repeated in the misdemeanour by Sugriva and Vibhishan too was guilty of the same offence, but Sri Rama took no cognizance of it even in a dream, Rama on the other hand, honored them both at his meeting and commented them in open Court, 

Jai Siya Ram