GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, October 9, 2024

die in the city of Kashi

 Jai Sri Ram,

A great doubt haunts my mind, Holy Sir, the whole mystery of the Vedas stands revealed to you,I am afraid and ashamed to utter the doubt and I lose a great opportunity if I keep it back,

The saint lay down the rule, and Vedas as well as the Puranas and sages too loudly proclaim, that pure wisdom cannot be dawn in the heart, would one keep anything concealed from one's spiritual preceptor,

Remembering this I disclose my folly, dispel it, taking pity on this servant, my Lord, Saints and all ancient scripture declared that potency of the name Rama is unlimited, the immortal lord Shiva, who is the fountain of joy and a storehouse of wisdom and goodness, incessantly repeat it, 

There are four broad divisions of living beings in the world, such of them as die in the city of Kashi attain to highest State, for it is this very name That Shiva mercifully impart to the dying soul in Kashi,

Jai Siya Ram,