GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, April 14, 2007

how god reacts to it

glory of lord Rama speaks the true version of life that how god reacts on to it-on to the life of this planet which makes one happy & keep the other on the toe.glory of lord Rama reflects the way this that this world with all variety of life,movable or static is created by the god through his illusion.god is so kind but illusion is tough to understand-fixed on a format & straight profile,play only reflection of acts on the chapter of life on the say of god.

times have already passed has seen the lives as lives on the here, speaks of the myth of illusion & the god from the glory of lord Rama,how does the god reacts on to life here.

god says as one or all that every bit on the planet is version of my thought by the illusion.but i have my reservation to pick so from among those to my favour.as creation of illusion being loved by me from my core.but those among them are human,are more dear to me-than those who averse to pleasure of senses are dear to me a bit more---yet more the wise,among those who have the courage to realise the bare facts of the event concern in life are more dear to me----among those who are the my devotees, are all the way favourable to me[those solely depend on me-and has no longer wishes & hopes to have so].again & again i repeat with full heart that my devotees are the core of my soul.with out devotional submit on the chapter of human life-its only a referral nothing more than that on account to my favours.

in usual life it happens to be the same way,as a father have few sons-but father like the most who serve him the best-devote him the best-care him the best-follow him the best-heart of that father beats for his that child who care for him more than a wizard than those who are perfect master to win the world or rule the world or dictate the world with their version.its life more of its values are the same for all-either a soul Or a illusion or the god.

so better be late than never on the chapter of life to have loved once at least to our beloved god to prove our self as his loyal devotees.

please thank you very much

mahesh sharma