GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, August 8, 2007

fear of transmigration

glory of lord rama speaks the mode which could attract the god, the pace which means it to have so-the wizard which really works if to compare with the life on its stream to interact with itself.

it is non other than love- a true love with the pace at heart with truthness in itself.its a humble submission on for a cause while to carry on with life. the way this------

oh god ---there is no one so miserable as i , nor such a true friend of misrable as you---o god, realizing this, i am under your kind honour with a state as it is, as i bear so- plaese take away my fear of transmigration, which is so terrible to bear.

oh- god, please help me ---help me---help me.

may you be ever so dear to me, as any thing as such- like as if as women is dear to a lust full man----as lucre is dear to the greedy, let me have the passion of this kind to have you at my heart.

may god bless all to have his blessing with all ease on the chapter of life.

thanks
mahesh sharma