GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, August 11, 2007

may i got my wish to have you at heart ever & ever


glory of lord Rama speaks the way to approach the god with wish at heart to have so with most humble manner that my lord being here as life in the form of human first of all i am thankful to you for being taken as a small devotee.

still i my heart beats in for more- more from your kindness-kindness the way this that---my heart never goes blank with out your love-please sink my my heart in divine love to attain you the way you wish for me----

but my lord, i would ask one boon; grant in your mercy,Rama. may my love for your lotus feet, o lord, never flag in the course of my future births if goes the way that.

may lord Rama bless all for the cause to have a meaningful life.

thanks
mahesh sharma