GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, January 28, 2012

बसंत पंचमी

Ji Sri Maa Saraswati Ji

I bow to the lotus feet of Mother Saraswati ji, and revere her lotus feet from core bottom of my heart, the goddess of true light.

I make obeisance to the eternal preceptor mother Saraswati ji who is all wisdom and great giver especially for human.

I greet Goddess Saraswati ji, embodiment of truth, reverence and faith without which even the adept cannot perceive God enshrined in their very heart.

I greet Goddess Saraswati ji, who is great help to human especially the pious one and saintly souls, mother removes afflictions, enlighten the path of truth in life and begets all blessings.

I pay homage to mother Saraswati ji on the occasion of her appearance day Sri Basant Panchami, O mother please accept my very humble homage on this divine day.

O Mother, I bow before you, who are yourself good fortune in the dwellings of the virtues, intelligence in the hearts of learned, faith in the heart of good and modesty in the hearts of the high-born, may you protect this universe from afflictions of ill fate.

May lord bless all.

Thanks please