GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, April 25, 2013

if lord fail to arrive within a month

श्री हनुमान चालीसा
Jai sri Ram,
After quenching his tail and relieving his fatigue Sri Hanuman resumed his diminutive form and stood before Sri Sita with joined palms,

sri Hanuman asked sri sita, be pleased mother, to give me some token, such as the lord gave me, she thereupon unfasten the jewel on her head and give it Son hanuman, who gladly received it,

Sri Sita said to Hanuman, dear son, convey my obeisance to him with these words,

My lord is all sufficient yet recalling your vow of kindness to the afflicted, relive, O master my grievous distress-repeat to him, my son, the episode of jayanta{son of Indra]  and remind the lord might of his arrows and if lord fail to arrive within a month with not find me alive,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks please