GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, December 7, 2017

Let me go now,

Jai sri Ram
Sri Hanuman simply touch the mountain with his hand and then made obeisance to it saying, there can be no rest for me till i have accomplished Sri Rama's Work,

The gods saw the son of wind-god sweeping along and in order to test his extraordinary strength and intelligence they sent Sursa, a mother of serpents, who came near him and said, the gods have provided me a meal today,

On hearing these words Hanuman said, let me return after accomplishing Sri Rama's errand and tell my lord the news of Sita, then i will approach you and enter your mouth-i tell you the truth, Mother Let me go now,

when however she would not let him go on any account, Hanuman said why not devour me, she descended her mouth to a distance of eight miles, while Hanuman grew double the size of her mouth, she stretched her mouth to hundred and twenty eight miles, Hanuman took a form coveting two hundred and fifty six miles, even as Sursa further expanded her mouth, Hanuman assumed a very minute form and entered her mouth and came out again, bowing his head to her begged leave to proceed,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks Please