GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, December 4, 2017

Take me to the sea shore

Jai sri Ram
Take me to the sea shore, so that i may make offering of water with sesame seeds to my my departed brother, i can help you only with my instruction, which you will succeed in recovering Her whom you seek,

Having performed the after death ceremonies in respect of his departed brother Jatayu on the sea shore Sampati narrated his own story, Listen-O Monkeys chief, in the prime of our youth we two brothers soared in the heavens that approached the orb of the Sun,

Jatayu could bear not the heat  of the sun and come back but i in my pride advanced near the Sun, my wings were scorched with inordinate heat and i fell to the ground, a sage Candrama by Name was moved with compassion when he saw me, he taught me spiritual wisdom  in many ways and rid me of my identification with this body,

In treta age the supreme spirit will take the form of a human being and demon king Ravana will carry of his spouse, the lord will send out the spies to search her and you will be absolved of all sins by meeting them, your wings will sprout again, you will have to do this much only, show them where Sita may be, The sage prediction come true today, ON THE SUMMIT OF THE TRIKUTE HILL STANDS THE CITY LANKA, RAVANA LIVES THERE, THERE IN ASHOK GARDEN, IS SITA LODGED, WHO SITS THERE, PLUNGED IN GRIEF, EVEN NOW,

May Lord bless all

Thanks Please