GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Be gracious to me

 Jai Sri Ram,

In the wood, in my previous birth, I witnessed Sri Rama's glory, although I was too awestricken to tell you, yet my mind was so impure that I did not understand and I reaped a good return for my folly, some doubts still linger in my mind,

Be gracious to me, I implore you with joined palms, Lord, You instructed me then in ways more than one, yet I did not understand, do not allow this thought to anger you, I have no such delusion now, I find developed in me a taste for hearing the story of Rama,

Recount the sacred virtues of Sri Rama, O Lord of immortals, having the serpent king for an ornament, placing my head on the ground I adore your feet and entreat you with joined palms to recount the unsullied glory of the chief of Raghus, giving in substance the conclusion of the revealed texts that Vedas on the subjects,

Though I am a woman I am not qualified to hear it, I am your servant in thought word, and deed, Saints do not withhold even an esoteric truth wherever they find a man distressed, be gracious enough to narrate the story of Rama,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please