GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, December 8, 2022

charming exploits of his childhood

 Jai Sri Ram,

First, tell me after a mature thought that makes the unqualified Brahma assumes a qualified form, then, my lord, relate the story of Sri Rama's descent, and tell me the charming exploits of his childhood, then let me know how he wedded Sita, and fault for which he renounces his father's kingdom, 

Then describe the innumerable deeds performed by him while he lived in the forest, and further tell me, my lord, how he killed Ravana, then relate, O blissful Sankara, all the numerous sports that were enacted by him after his coronation, 

Thereafter relate the gracious Lord, the miracle wrought by Rama, how that jewel of Raghus's line proceeded to his divine abode along with his subjects, then expounded my lord, the truth in the realization of which enlightened sages remain absorbed, and thereafter discuss in details the conceptions of devotion, Jnana or knowledge of the formless absolute, 

Vijnana or the knowledge of qualified Divinity with and without form and dispassion, over and above this, O Lord of purest understanding reavels to me the many other mysteries connected to Rama, and if there be anything which I have committed to asking, do not keep it back, my gracious Lord, you are the preceptor of all the three spheres, so declare the Vedas, what can other poor creature know, 

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please