GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, December 7, 2022

suffering born of want

 Jai Sri Ram,

O blissful Lord, if you are pleased with me and know me to be your faithful servant, then, my master, disperse my ignorance by repeating to me the various stories of the lord of Raghus, why should he who has his abode beneath a wish yielding tree undergo the suffering born of want,

Bearing this in mind, O lord with the crescent on the forehead, dispel the great confusion of my mind, O Lord, the sages who discoursed on the supreme reality speak of Rama as the Brahma who has no beginning, Sesa and Sarada, as well as the Vedas and the Puranas, all sing the praise of Raghus, 

You too, O subdued of love, reverently repeat the word RAMA night and day, is this Rama the same as the son of the king of Ayodhya or some other unborn, unqualified and imperceptible being, if a king's son, how could he be Brahma that Infinite, and if he were Brahma, how could his mind get unhinged by the loss of his wife,

When I see the acts on one hand and hear his glory on the other, my mind gets utterly confused, if my lord, there is any other desireless, all-pervading, and all-powerful Brahma, instruct me about the same, be not angry at my folly, but take steps to wipe out my ignorance,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please