GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, December 24, 2022

O my master

 Jai Sri Ram,

On seeing his love and hearing his invaluable words, the compassionate Lord said, but where shall I go to find my equal, I myself, O king, shall be a son of you, then seeing Satrupa with her hands folded, He Said,

O good lady, ask whatever boon you please, O gracious Lord, the boon which the clever king has just asked has appealed to me much, But it is a great presumption, my lord, even though such presumption is liked by you,,

O friend of devotees, you are the progenitor even of Brahma and other gods, the lord of the universe and the supreme being who dwells in the heart of all, realizing this, my mind is filled with doubt but what, you have said is infallible, 

O my master, the bliss that is enjoyed and the gal that is reached by your own devotees, grant me your mercy, Lord, that very bliss the same destiny, the same devotion, the same attachment to your lotus feet, the same insight and the same mode of living,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please