GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Sunday, December 18, 2022

seventh paradise

 Jai Sri Ram,

O reliever of the distress of the suppliant, save me, O gracious Lord, let my curse prove ineffectual, IT WAS MY WILL, replied the lord, who is so merciful to the humble, 

I poured many abuses at you, the sage replied, how shall my sin be expiated, GO AND REPEAT THE NAME OF SANKARA a hundred times, your heart will be disburdened at once,, NO ONE IS DEAR TO ME AS SHIVA, never give up this belief, even by mistake,

O sage, he who does not earn the goodwill of Shiva shall never attain true devotion to me, bearing in mind, GO AND PERAMBUlATE THE GLOBE, my Maya shall haunt you no more,

Having thus reassured the sage, the lord then disappeared, while Narad proceeded to Satyaloka, the seventh paradise, the abode of Brahma chanting Sri Rama's praise as he went,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks, please