GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Saturday, December 24, 2022

I would have a son like you

 Jai Sri Ram,

On hearing the words of the Lord, Manu joined his palms and summoning courage spoke in soft accents, now we have seen your lotus feet, all our desires have been fulfilled, yet one longing still lingers in my heart, It is easy of accomplishment and at the same time hard to attain,

Hence it cannot be expressed, O Lord, it is easy to grant it, but due to my wretched condition it appears to me so hard to attain, just as a pauper who has found a wish-yielding tree feels shy in asking for abundant wealth,

Little realizing its glory, even so, my heart is possessed by doubt, being the witness of all hearts, you know my mind, therefore, O my master, grant my desire, O king, ask of me unreservedly, there is nothing which I would not give you, 

O crest jewel of donors, O gracious lord, I tell you my sincere wish, I would have a son like you, 

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks, please