GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Wednesday, March 29, 2023

duel between the master and his servant

 Jai Sri Ram,

It is with your connivance that your brother addressed such pungent words to me, while you make false entreaties with joined palms, either give me satisfaction in combat or forswear your name Rama, give battle to me,  O enemy of Shiva, without taking recourse to any willy trick, 

Or else, I will dispatch you and your brother both, While the Parshurama thus raved with his axe, Sri Rama smiled within Himself bowing his head to the sage, while the fault is Laxman's, the sage's wrath is against me, sometimes meekness too begets much evil, a crook man is revered by all,

The crescent moon is not devoured by the demon Rahu, Said Rama, cease from wrath, O lord of Sages, the axe is in your hand, my head is before you do that, my lord, which may pacify your anger, know me to be your servant, 

How can there be any duel between the master and his servant, give up your anger, O great Brahman, it is only because he saw you in the garb of a warrior that the boy said something to you and he cannot be blamed for it,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please