GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, March 27, 2023

my wrath is ineffectual

 Jai Sri Ram,

Joining both his palms together and speaking in the most humble gentle and placid tones Sri Rama Said, I pray you, my lord wise as well are by nature, pray not to heed to the words of the child a warp and a child have the same disposition,

Saints never find fault with them, besides, the boy has done to you no harm, it is I, my lord, who has offended you, therefore, your reverence, deal to me as your servant whatsoever you please, whether it be a favor or frown, death or captivity, tell me quickly the means, 

Said the sage hos can my passion be pacified, O Rama, when your younger brother is still looking mischievously at me, so long as I do not cut his throat with my axe, my wrath is ineffectual, 

At the very news of the cruel doings of my axe, the consorts of kings miscarry, to think that having the same axe still at my service, I should see this princeling, my enemy, alive,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please