GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Parshurama spoke to Rama

 Jai Sri Ram,

My hand moves not, though passion consumes my breast, while this axe, which has slain kins without numbers, has gone blunt, fate has turned against me, and that is why I find my nature changed, otherwise compassion at any time is unknown to my heart, 

My tenderness of feeling has imposed on me a severe strain today, on hearing this the son of Sumitra bowed his head with a smile, the breeze of your benevolence is so befitting your frame, the words you speak appear as though blossoms drop from a tree, 

O revered Sir when compassion sets your whole frame as fire, God help you when you are angry, look here, Janaka, this stupid boy in his perversity intends to migrate to the region of death, why not put him out of my sight, though small to look at, the princeling is yet so wicked, Laxman smilingly said to himself, shut your eyes and the whole world will vanish out of your sight,

Then Parshurama spoke to Rama, his heart boiling with rage, having broken Sambu bow, O wretch, do you teach me,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please