GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, April 25, 2023

again and again

 Jai Sri Ram,

Said the king again and again, tell me the cause of your anger, who is it, my dear, that has harmed you, who is there with a head to spar and who that courted death, tell me what pauper I should exalt to the position of king, and what monarch I should banish from the kingdom, 

I could slay even an immortal, your enemy, of what account, then men and women, who are mere worms as it were, you know my disposition, my mind is enamored of your face, my people and my family, and all that I possess including my life are all at your disposal,

If I tell you anything insincerely, I should be guilty of falsely swearing by Rama a hundred times, Ask whatever pleases your mind, distinguish within yourself between an opportunity and inopportune hour and give up, this unbecoming attire at once,

On hearing this and considering the great oath, the dull witted queen smilingly arose and began to put on her ornaments, it seemed as if a huntress was laying the trap at the sight of a deer,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks, please