GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, April 27, 2023

And for second boon I ask

 Jai Sri Ram,

I have now understood the whole mystery, said the king with a smile, You are fond of angry by nature, kept the boon but never asked for them, pray do not level a false charge against me, 

You might have asked four instead of two, it is always the rule of the Raghu Race, one's plighted words must be redeemed even at the cost of one's life, 

Over and above this I have unwittingly sworn by Rama, having thus bound him with his words, queen Said, hear my beloved lord, that which pleases my heart, vouchsafe to me for one boon the installation of Bharata as the prince regent of Ayodhya,

And for second boon I ask with joined palms, pray accomplish my desire, my lord, let Rama dwell in the woods for fourteen years in the garb of a hermit and wholly detached from the world,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please