GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, April 28, 2023

brought me in consideration of money

 Jai Sri Ram,

The king was grieved at heart to hear these words, felt dismayed and could not utter a word, with his hands to his forehead and closing eyes began to mourn like grief personified,

An inauspicious thing has happened at an auspicious moment and I am doomed by putting trust in a woman like a striving Yogi who has been undone by nescience at a time when his practice of Yoga was just going to bear fruit in the form of realization,

King moaned within himself, seeing this queen sulked within her heart and said, IS BHARATA NOT YOUR SON, have you brought me in consideration of money, Kaikeyi uttered most pungent words as through applying salt to a burn,

King said to himself that she has smitten me in the most vital part, said to queen that Bharata and Rama are my two eyes, I vouch for it, calling Sankara as my witness,

May Lord Bless all,

Thanks, please