GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, April 4, 2023

NO MATTER IF IT IS MY DEATH

 Jai Sri Ram,

A god, a demon, a king, or a body of warriors, whether my equal in strength or more powerful than myself, should any of these challenge me to combat, I would gladly fight with him, NO MATTER IF IT IS MY DEATH, for whom born as Ksatriya and yet afraid of fighting, is a veritable wretch and has brought a slur on his lineage,

I tell you my natural way and not by way of tribute to my race, Raghu's descendants do not tremble to meet the fight even death, such is the glory of Brahman Race that he who is afraid of you, that Brahmanas, is rid of all fears, 

When he heard these soft yet profound words of Sri Rama, Parshurama's mind was disillusioned, O Rama, take this bow of Rama's lord and draw it, so that my doubts may be cleared, As Parshurama offered his bow it passed into Rama's hand of its own accord, and PARSHURAMA FELT AMAZED AT THIS,

He then recognized Sri Rama's might and his whole frame was thrilled with joy and his hair stood on end, joining his palms together he addressed the following words to Sri Rama, his heart bursting with emotion,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please