GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Thursday, May 18, 2023

May all gods and manes protects you

 Jai Sri Ram,

Realizing this I do not press my suit to exaggerate my false love, I only pray that remembering me as a mother you should not allow me to slip out of your mind,

May all gods and manes protects you, the term of exile is like water, while your near and dear ones resemble  the fish that live on it, I adjure you to proceed to the woods in good cheer abandoning your servants, family, and the whole city,

The fruits of everyone's meritorious deeds are exhausted today and the tide of fortune against us, assuming a sullen aspect, 

Thus wailing in many ways Mother Kaushalya clung to Sri Rama's feet accounting herself the most unlucky woman, her heart filled with terrible deep agony, Sri Rama lifted her and pressed to his bosom, and then comforted her with soothing words,

May Lord bless all, 

Thanks, please