GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Tuesday, May 16, 2023

terrible ordeal to Bharata

 Jai Sri Ram, 

Let me know the reason, who is it that served as fire to consume the solar race, reading in Rama's eyes his tacit consent Sumantra's son explained the reason, and the mother was struck dumb as it were to hear the episode, the state of her mind was beyond description,

She could neither detail her son nor yet say Go, she felt terrible agony in her heart in either event, it seemed as though one was going to write moon and wrote Rahu, the ways of the creator is always adverse to all, she said to herself,

She found herself in the dilemma like a snake that has caught hold of a muskrat, if I press my son, detain him, the moral code will be violated and bad brother created between brothers, and if I allow him to proceed to the woods, it will be a grievous loss, 

The queen thus found herself in an embarrassing situation and was overwhelmed with grief, you have done well my child, I swear, a father's command is the most sacred of all oblations, having promised to bestow on you the kingdom, has decided to exile you to woods does not make me least sorry, but your absence from our midst will mean a terrible ordeal to Bharata, the king himself and to the people,

May Lord Bless all,

thanks, please