GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Monday, July 10, 2023

convey my obeisance to Father

 Jai Sri Ram,

Proclaiming my intention to install him as regent I exiled him to the forest, neither delighted his soul nor grieved it, but my life did not depart even though, am such a great sinner,

Take me to the place where Rama is, if not, sincerely tell you my life is going to depart, King, again and again, asking the minister about the whereabouts of Rama, 

Sumantra relates that his first resort was at Tamsa, next at Ganga, bathed in Ganga goes without food that day, reach Smgaverapura, daybreak to coiled hair with Banyan milk, Guha helped to cross the river, 

Rama said, convey my obeisance to Father, clasp his lotus feet on my behalf, submit to him that, be not worried on my account, your grace and goodwill will a reward of your truth in maritorious acts of my journey in woods, dear father I shall have all sort of comforts in journey having obeyed your command, please do console all mothers on my behalf, fall at their feet with profuse entreaties,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please