GLORY OF LORD RAMA





Friday, September 22, 2023

for you have accomplished all my objects

Jai Sri Ram,

It is a great mistake to say too much to a loving and good master, therefore, be pleased my Lord, to give your command, for you have accomplished all my objects, 

Swearing by the dust of your lotus feet which is the gracious consummation of truth, virtue, and intelligence, I proclaim the desire that I have cherished in my heart at all times, 

Let your servant obtain this favor, so saying he utterly overwhelmed with emotion, thrill ran to his body, tears rushed to his eyes,

The ocean of compassion honored him, by his hand seated beside him, Rama himself was overpowered by emotion over Bharata entities, and all in assembly fainted in love, Indra wanted to play his deceitful game but in the shadow of fear ceased to itself,

May Lord bless all,

Thanks, please